For your convenience we accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Credit Cards provide the quickest means for fulfilling your order. When placing your order, please be sure to provide your current billing address and telephone number. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing or receiving your order and may result in additional shipping costs. To deter fraud, we may decline to fulfill your order in the event the billing address is different from the shipping address.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return the unused product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or credit minus shipping costs. The item(s) must be returned in the condition that you received them. To get the return process started, please follow these steps:
· Request an RMA number by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail must include your name, order number and the item that you wish to return.
· Your RMA number must be on the mailing label or the outside of the package. Any packages received without an RMA will not be processed.
· Include a copy of your invoice in the package and ship it to:
SA Returns – RMA # __________
8889 N. 79th Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
After we receive your package and it has been inspected by our shipping department, we will process a refund and apply a credit to your credit card, or issue a credit memo to your account. All returns are subject to the following terms and conditions.
· Unused parts removed from their original packaging are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
· Used parts may not be returned.
· Parts that have been modified per your request may not be returned.
· Products sold as used or demo may not be returned.
· Firearms may not be returned.
Customer is responsible for payment of all shipping charges.
If you wish to cancel an order before it has been shipped, you are required to send an e-mail to email@example.com. You must include your Order Number. You will receive an automated response that your request has been received. Once an order has shipped, you must use the RMA process outlined above to return the items.
Without further direction, all orders will be shipped via UPS. You may request that your order be shipped via USPS but you are responsible for delivery, or the lack thereof, and damage. We will not, under any cirstumstance, participate in loss or damage claims against USPS.
Additional shipping services such as delivery confirmation, residential delivery surcharges and insurance may affect the cost of shipping. All firearms are shipped in accordance with UPS/FedEx requirements. The minimum shipping charge for an order containing a firearm is as follows:
We will not ship magazines or firearms to jurisdictions where they are prohibited.
At our discretion, we may require that you document ownership of relevant firearms prior to the sale of parts for select fire weapons.
We reserve the right to cancel the sale of any item for any reason.